Monday 20 August 2012

Getting Started!

Right! I've been wanting to start a blog for a while and decided today was the day!

It's 7 weeks until my Goddaughter's christening and naturally I want to look fabulous! I have lost 1 stone 4 pounds since May, my current weight it 11st 4lbs and my target is around 10st I'm only 5'4" so this is a healthy weight for me. In the past I have managed to lose over 3 stone but always put it back on. so my mission is to get the weight off and keep it off! I have been vegetarian since December 2009 and was vegan for the first nine months and then fell ill and found it difficult to keep up with so fell into a routine of vegetarianism since May I've gradually crossed back over to veganism and this has aided my weight loss I have also been using myfitnesspal.com to to track my calories and exercise. I have a feq friends and relatives on there so we spur eachother on. I'm also swimming once a week with my Mum and going to a Zumba class with my sister-in-law.

I share ideas and recipes on vegan and veg life UK on facebook and attend events with the London Vegan meetup group as well as following other bloggers including fat gay vegan, the happy herbivore and the vegan option.

My other mission at the moment is to pass my Insurance Law exam on 16th Oct in order to obtain my Diploma in Insurance, I know thrilling stuff!

So I'll be updating both missions here and any more I start!

Today I tried the Jus-Rol pain au chocolat which are vegan and delicious! I will also try to post a pic once I know how! I also had aome vegusto smoked sausage which I really enjoyed. That smokey flavour is something I have missed since turning vegan.


Well I think that's enough for a first post!

Vgirl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment