Wednesday 12 September 2012

Keep on keeping on

I lost a pound this week, so that's 1st 5lbs in total! Hopefully it'll be over 1 and a half stone ready for my Goddaughter's baptism at the beginning of October.

Tried a few good new foods this week. After our work night out I discovered this find at Liverpool Street Station  - Spinach and Potato Wrap with houmous from http://www.mediterraneanfoods.uk.com only 205 calories for the pack, great after the night out!

Middle Eastern Style Wrap

I also tried a couple of New Covent Garden Soups, its a bit annoying having to trawl through the ingredients and allergies to make sure it was vegan. One was Butternut Squash and Black Turtle Bean, 82 calories per half carton and the other was Jammin Jamaica - it was sweet potato and chilli with coconut milk, it was very tasty and 162 calories per half carton. I tried to find pictures on their website but couldn't find anything - so hopefully these aren't just a seasonal thing and will be in the range permanently!

I made some Sainsburys love veg Moroccan Style Burgers in pitta with chilli jelly and spinach with Mediterranean couscous with extra veggies. This was a very large meal, but I'm off to Zumba tonight so will easily work it off. My sister-in-law has been ill so we haven't been for 3 weeks, so hopefully it won't be too hard!

  


Until next time Veg heads!

Vgirl Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment